Montag, 28. Oktober 2013

Deception



You take
You break
You destroy
You are a dazzler


Sitting there with your overblown ego
Thinking you are so special
But so deceptive

On the outside shiny and bright

But so ugly and cold on the inside

You have nothing to give


Guess what
I have figured you out
Took me some time
But finally I'm there


Was blinded by your games
Thought you were so different and oh so special
Your sweet talk made me weak


Now opened my eyes
Will not surrender anymore to you
Will not take the blame for what you have done

Shame on you for being so cruel
 Shame on you for being so fake
Shame on you for being you

Your deception will eventually make you fall
Your deception will eventually break you down
Your deception will hollow you out   


Your true colors are just
starting to show ....



Lyrics and Copyright by Stefanie Langer



 
 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen